Have you guys noticed what? It's December 1st today! OMG, it's the last month of 2009, I've just realized. It's so damn fast the time flies. What you have done so far? What have you achieved in this year? Have you made any resolution for next year yet? I don't know why but every end of the year, I like to sit down and think back of what was happened to me, what I've done and what's not for the whole year. Remember I have the previous post about: Plan and prediction for 2009? Some forecast about what happens to me in 2009, and what should i do, bla bla bla...Now it's time for REVIEW. It's gonna be cool! First, the Prediction said that overall 2009, I need to guard myself for Sexual trap. Thus, I controlled myself lot from alcohol intake. But fuwk lahhhh, where got Sexual trap!!! Made me scared the whole month only, lolzzz.... Second, Career is said to be booming for me this year. Probably right, because I changed my job, I had a lot of new things coming up. Work seems good and flowy. So thumb up for this guess! Third: "Love is in the air in 2009". Yahoooo! I didn't expect this at all, but yeah it happened. So, no comment on this :D Fourth: Wealthy year gained by LOTTERY *pffffff, that's bullshit. I didn't even pick up any single cent on the road by chance. How to win a lottery? False! Anyway, look back my 2009, I think i have done lot of things so far:
Not so much, but I'm pretty satisfied by now. And another 2010 is on the way, here is my
TO-DO LIST in 2010!
TO-DO LIST in 2010!
1. My prediction! 2010 is gonna be a year of traveling for sure. I can see it already! January: Jakarta, Feb- Vietnam; March- Thailand; April- Australia (in planning); May- Malaysia; June- Philippines. Half of the year gone! lolz
2. Career: Gonna have a lot of things new which I couldn't reveal here yet. But I'm super happy that I got an invitation from Big Foot Entertainment to go to Cebu (Philippines) for underwater filming and modeling for 4 months. A great opportunity I could say and I'm working with the director now to find the best suitable timing for me. More than excited! Thanks to Steve and Mick ;)
3. Dancing! I hope I could join some targeted competitions by early of this year.
4. Blogging! I promise I will blog more often! There will be lot of new things coming up which you just need to patiently wait to see.
5. Blogging 6. Blogging 7. Blogging 8. Blogging 9. Blogging 10.Blogging
I WANT TO BECOME A PRO-BLOGGER!
Lolz, such a huge change of my life. I ever wanted to become a teacher, a diplomatic, a CEO of a company, a singer, and now blogger. Sounds nonsense at first, but you will never imagine how powerful cyber world can be and one day a blogger could be recognized as a celebrity and blogging will become an official career! :) It is now! This kinda planning and resolution is pretty P&C (Private and Confidential) actually but I'm so nice, I shared mine! So if you want to have a productive, wealthy, healthy and happy year, you gonna plan for it by now. Nothing drops down from the sky for those who are lazy sitting down and waiting. C'mon! make a plan and let's work it out! I'm sure 2010 is gonna be a good year, I can feel it!
P/s: Continue my booking a flight ticket. I'm gonna travel again in Christmas time! Yeahooo! :) Happy Christmas everyone! P/p/s: Dancing with Crystal vid is out soon tonite! :) Watch for your favorite samba routine