Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

3/recent posts

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Dark or Light Style

Instagram

6878507.1677ed0.b67ade2255fe4e5ea922fd4abddade1d

Slider Widget

3/fashion/slider

Looking for something?

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

About Me
CrystalPhuong.net is a Personal Style & Travel Blog based in Singapore, written by Crystal Phuong. The blog was nominated FOUR times in Top 10 Best Fashion Blogs in the annual Singapore Blog Award from 2012- 2015, voted as one of the Best Lifestyle Blogs in Singapore in 2013 by Hotelclub.com, and Best Travel Blogs in 2016 by Foodpanda.com. Crystal hopes to connect and inspire young women to lead a healthy and happy life. Be confident, be positive, and be kind.

{SHOP}: SHOPBOP SALES



The moment many shoppaholics have been waiting for is here: SALES! While other online shopping sites are offering 20- 30% OFF only, Shopbop, on the other hand, generously offers us up to 70%. How awesome is that! 

I've been spending almost every night on the website to pick out some treasures for my shopping bag. It's quite overwhelming as there are thousands of items offered at discounted prices up to 70%. After browsing through every single piece online, I managed to score a few beautiful designer dresses at only $180 (normal price was $600). It felt like I've just won a lottery. I can't wait to show you what I bought, later on this blog.  

There is a huge collection offered on the website right now. I'm quite sure you can definitely find an investment piece for yourself without having to burst your bank account. From handbags, shoes to clothing,  accessories, Shopbop will always have what you are looking for. Now, click the links to shop! 



I hope you'll find some favorite items on Shopbop. If you do, please don't forget to share with me your "win" by leaving a comment in the section below. 
Thank you so much for reading! 

P/S: CrystalPhuong.net occasionally receives Shopbop sponsorships for mentioning their products in this blog entry. 
Unknown
0 Comments
Share This Post :

You Might Also Like

[name=Crystal Phuong] [img=https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2rX6quipNhI/XFfam4j35qI/AAAAAAAADZ0/AFDn5ZbYgqYT6sRbDXwMStFHz5PPDHFMgCK4BGAYYCw/w345-h245-c/Crystal-Phuong] [description=Singapore Travel & Lifestyle Blogger, hoping to connect and inspire young women to lead a healthy and happy life] (facebook=https://facebook.com/crystalphuong) (twitter=https://twitter.com/ncrystalicious) (instagram=https://instagram.com/crystalphuong)

Follow @CRYSTALPHUONG