Photo credits to: Jeff SheldonNow only I have some tiny times to b1st day of 2011 (Lunar Calendar) in Vietnam. I was back Vietnam 4 days ago and I was so busy with relatives visiting, New Year shopping, house cleaning. Even though, the weather was cold and I was sick, but I still enjoyed every moment at home. And I couldn't blog due to the noise that many people created in my house. But I'm lucky enough to be at home alone for a while to complete this super overdue post.
log, my Goodness! I was kind of under a pressure for not blogging for more than 10 days. So, to make this blog post is more special than any other posts, I'm writing it on the
So here you go:
PLANNING & PREDICTION 2011!
Remember I posted 2 posts for 2009 and 2010 before? That's when I knew how to predict and to plan for the new year to work things my way. Read back episode 1, episode 2 .
To be honest, I still don't know what to do, what is my goal, what I want to achieve in this year. How to plan? But I knew that this year is going to be a challenging year for me in everything.
I'm going to have a lot of difficulties in career at the beginning of the year. I must be very careful in doing my work else, I might be facing of being sued or something related to justice. My person fortune teller said that, it will be settled somehow, and I will have somebody to help me out.
I will be promoted at work. This is absolutely true because it's already happened! I got promoted in January itself. How accurately what my fortune teller said!!!!
I'll make money this year, but I'll spend a lot too. :(
Love is still in the air this year! But, we might have little arguments here and there. It did happen once in January when we had a serious argument. That was also the longest argument we've ever had so far. 2 days in cold war! I hate it and I can't imagine some people especially girls can keep the cold war with their boyfriend or husband for over a week. Isn't it tiring? distracting and stressful? So this prediction is quite right somehow, but the worst thing that has been hunting my mind now is: There will be a stupid, ugly girl or guy that has the intention of breaking my relationship! I do not want to believe this. I don't.
Speaking of this, I want to jump off the stairs already. Imagine, there is a sexy and innocent pretending girl comes to talk to your husband, tries to flirt him, hugs him (in the polite manner excuse), what would you do? I'm assuming a girl because if it was a guy who would flirt with me, I would not mind to kick his balls off.
You can say that I'm thinking too much, believing it too much, worrying too much. Ok, fair enough! We're gonna just leave this topic here and come back to it in January 2012. I'll make a review of it! I promise!
Looks like this year is gonna be a year of traveling for me. I'm not sure where yet, but I've already had 2 fixed destinations in February. Right after I'm back Singapore on 9th Feb, I'm boarding again on 10th Feb for Malaysia. Awesomeness! Bangkok is a MUST for annual praying trip, Boracay (Philippines) and Perth (Australia) were planned from last year, but not yet happened. These are assured trips so far. Not to forget, the already happened Bintan trip in January. Any other trips, I dont know, lolz....Who knows if anyone wants to sponsor me for traveling again?
4. Friends and Social Networking.
It's said that I should not socialize too much this year. Making too many new friends is not advisable, just keeping myself low in terms of finance, status, and everything. To summarize all of the sentences above, I should just stay at home all the time! The reason is I might have alot of pety people are eyeing on me, are jealous at me, want to bring trouble to me and harm me. That sounds scary.
I guess, I will not be able to run away from them if they really want to stick their nose into my business.
There is no other word besides GREAT! Everything is going to be great to my family this year. We are so looking forward to welcome a new family member in 6 months time and I'm gonna be an auntie. OMG! That sounds so exciting but I feel so old! After all the sacrifice, this is the paying back time for my mom and dad. I'm so glad that they could release sadness, stress after all to enjoy their life.
That's all, my new year prediction. I do not want to write a to do list here because I don't know what do I need to do yet. However, here is my shortlist wish:
1. Panasonic GH2 with 14-140mm lens. I'm just crazy over it. (going to achieve)
2. Plastic surgery (nose, chin, cheek)---> In stead of plastic surgery, my wish was granted with nose filler, even much better than plastic surgery. Blog about it in a while.
3. A trip to Perth, Europe or US. One of my blog readers is so generous that he sponsored me a trip to US. But I didn't dare to go. Who knows what would happen?
4. Se7en1nch is booming.
5. Boo. You know I'm talking about the boo dog, the cutest, smallest dog in the world. I happened to meet Boo in real life and he is so handsome. If only he was female, I could take the Boo puppy home.
6. Keef could quit smoking, I know it's impossible -_-
7. The bad people disappear in front of me.
8. More fans on Facebook page.
9. No argument.
I know, I'm greedy with so many wishes, but I do give promises in return too.
- I promise I will work harder
- I promise I will buy lesser clothes, shoes and nonsense stuffs
- I promise I will drink the aloe vera gel and supplements that Mom bought
- I promise I will control my temper and be more patient
- I promise I will learn to eat chili and curry
- I promise I will try to cook for Keef 1 meal, at least :( He is the one who cooks for me. So shameful
- I promise I will update my blog more and more often.
- I promise I will keep my stuffs organized.
- I promise I will sleep at least 7 hours a day.
- I promise I will not be so emotional when my period comes
- I promise I will not cut my hair
Ok, that's all for now. Let me think if there are any other promises, I will post it in...next P&P episode. Thank you so much for reading!
Happy New Year to all!